View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 12:15 AM   #638
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Great Khan interview with Jericho. He sounds like a smart and pretty down-to-earth and honest guy. He’s got A LOT of knowledge and it was cool to hear the Midnight Express, Jim Cornette, Ultimo Dragon and Buddy Landell get shouts.

The “weird” things to me were hearing him describe the women like the cruiserweights in WCW. It’s like...WWE is pushing them as the main event (even if it is PR spin and they’re not really banking on them). I’d like to know more about what he means by that. I think it’s a healthier position for most of the female talent they’ve got (I don’t really feel “Britt Baker: Main Eventer”), but I feel it’s the one time he felt like he was putting too much pure hype promoting it like “something never done before.” Like he’s saying this division is going to be really different, but how.

I fucking love the inclusion of Aja Kong and Tony did say they are going to get “more diverse,” which I hope means they are going to look at the sorts of talent WWE wouldn’t really touch because they still have beauty requirements. But women’s wrestling has been a focus in a few places for quite a while now.

And while what he says about not wanting to grab everyone makes sane and logical sense, I’m a little disappointed it kind of dampened my excitement for a mass exodus. I still want Moxley, Styles, Nakamura, Orton, The Usos, The Hardys and Brock Lesnar over there for perception’s sake. They don’t need to be on every show and can mix up with other people. They’d bring freshness to roster, since they are so WWE entrenched.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote