View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 07:21 PM   #2
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Official ruling on the 24/7 "title":

[...] due to the nature of this "championship" a lot of undercard acts are going to be getting "pinned" in "matches", however, unless said match is presented as such (ie. it's in the ring / has entrances / it's promoted) then anybody taking part in a 24/7 title "match" (ie. a backstage segment / a run in) will NOT have their timer reset, even in the event of WINNING the championship. In spite of this, any "champion" who loses the title via pin or submission WILL be eliminated.

My reasoning for this is:
a) Drake Maverick chasing R-Truth around an Airport every week on TV for the next two years is a viable scenario and should not be rewarded
£) I'm not reading full, detailed recaps to see which of the 151 original pokemon / roster members had a spot in a backstage skit on a show I have no interest in watching
2) If you get pinned like a fucking jobber you're a fucking jobber and you ain't no SURVIVOR SON GET THE FUCK OUT
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote