View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 01:29 PM   #58699
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Noid would be apoplectic if Morrison went to AEW and was booked this way.
I’d probably laugh and stop giving two entire fucks about him, just like I have...everyone that disappears into that vacuum. Who honestly thinks Miro or FTR have potential anymore?

Going to be so funny when people start leaving that company en masse and the idiots on here start changing their opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Mustafa Ali dunked on a dude for being a hypocrite, causing the guy to delete his account.

The dude went to high school with my brother, and coached me. I tweeted "that I know who this is makes it funnier." Because people getting owned on social media is always funny to me.

The guy messaged me on Facebook calling me a piece of shit because strangers are harassing his kid.

Obviously don't condone harassment, but he claimed I'm "chiming in with the mob" when I had no idea about his kid. I'd think he would know how the internet works (i.e. pretend Heyman will see everything).
If it was you dragged on the internet, you would cry. Maybe I am confusing you with Slik or Smeat. All the S posters disappear into one gormless entity to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
I wish we had a WWE thread to talk specifically about WWE like we have AEW/NJPW. Anyone agree? WWE was down voted greatly in the end of the year awards to worst promotion of the year. I think that with the lack of interest in Wrestling in general makes a solid case for a WWE thread. Thoughts?
You can do whatever you want. But look at data. Far more people, by many times over, care about the WWE. They just don’t want to talk to mouth-breathers on the internet about it. The “Internet Wrestling Community” gives you a false read on what works and what doesn’t.

-Matt Hardy
-Chris Jericho
-AEW
-Sting rules but Goldberg sucks

There are people who will legit, straight-faced, tell you that AEW has the best tag team division ever. They do not have a tag team as good as Roode & Ziggler or with as much potential as the Street Profits. And most of the general wrestling audience knows this.

Worst wrestling promotion has to be between either AEW or TNA. I haven’t watched Impact in long enough to comment. But there’s a reason those two entities are working together.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote