View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 03:43 PM   #18
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I actually meant Percy, lol. Jones didn’t pick it up and Knox just got released. Heyman was apparently a big supporter of Knox. I mean, I don’t trust Prichard, but I don’t know what he gets out of lying about that. I saw flashes with him — I liked the way he kind of worked sneaky for a big man — but I wasn’t enamored or anything.

Really surprised Chris Masters never got a second look by the company, especially when you can work off Wellness suspensions. The guy’s only 36. I thought they would hire him back after he saved his mother from a burning house after lifting out that tree. Didn’t they give a job back o Daivari when he foiled a robbery? And Chuck Palumbo got another shot when his brother did something heroic overseas.

Actually, throw Shad Gaspard into the basket of heroic guys who didn’t get another shot. Well, Cryme Tyme got too. Reading up on Shad’s Wikipedia, it sounds like he has life by the balls, but his attitude to the company’s attitude apparently just didn’t mix. He and JTG both had good charisma, and I thought the company would have had a boner for the guy.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote