View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 10:27 AM   #141
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I didn't actually say her statement wasn't evidence. I did accidentally imply it however.

I said how come people believe her without seeing any evidence, which Noid - by his own admission - had not done as he hadn't read the report. He was too hysterical, ready to attack any perceived slight on someone he doesn't know's honour.

But in all honesty I said numerous synonyms of "proof" and people chose to jump straight to hair splitting over a semantic slip which anyone should be able to see as such.
There is literally no upshot to making that unnecessary correction as my point was obvious and otherwise clear. The only reason for anyone besides a pedant to draw that distinction is to show your hand, which Noid did via neg rep several times no matter what he says about his beliefs.

So yes a statement can be considered evidence but until it has been substantiated it is no form of proof.

If anyone really wanted to drag this shit out they should go for the "In reality proof only exists in science and mathematics".

Then we can argue for a whole week.

Last edited by Seanny One Ball; 05-23-2019 at 10:48 AM.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote