Thread: Flash on CW
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 01:30 PM   #47
Jimmy Cones
Gentleman

Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jimmy Cones has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Yeah, I'm not a fan of all the killing either. I know that the rouges are a nice big group of villains to fight but they can't keep dying. They need to create 2-3 episode story arcs with some villains while others make a cameo here and there and get their own arc later. That is usually how the comics go. Then include a season long thing to wrap most of it up while leaving bread crumbs for the second season. In any case, I feel like the second episode was better than the first.

I could totally see some time changing things for season 2 where all of a sudden his mom gets saved and he and Iris don't grow up all brother/sister and they are free to date and stuff.
Jimmy Cones is offline   Reply With Quote