Thread: Flash on CW
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:14 AM   #366
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thank Christ. This season is long overdue some levity. I miss season one, or at least its tone. Legends of Tomorrow has so much joy these days, and has become such a strong show generally - it's sad to see The Flash wallow in the same pit over and over - big bad speedster, Barry never learns anything, everyone still keeping secrets after a million "let's never keep secrets again!" speeches...

Also I get that it's necessary to the plot but the whole "Wally has to save Iris because he's faster than Barry" kind of negates the opening "My name is Barry Allen, and I'm the fastest man alive" spiel, no?

HR is still great though. Tom Cavanagh is a gift. Wonder if HR is Savitar. They are the only two characters who call Wally "Wallace", that line about how he "love[s] a good myth"... Not that I really want another "it was Wells all along!" reveal bc I just kind of want a Wells to stick around and be Wells for more than a single season. Which we ALMOST got with Harry. Man, I miss Harry.

I've seen the Barry/Wally theories too but ehhhh
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote