View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 11:43 PM   #32
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OssMan View Post
I liked it, I like all the Quantic Dream games. People were pissing in their mouths because the game tried to make too much of a statement and wasn't enjoyable enough, I didn't feel that way. I did get the sense that the game wasn't really listening to me and altering the story according to my choices though.

Okay. I'm more than likely buying it soon and wanted to get some more user reviews on it. I really enjoyed Heavy Rain which was also made by Quantic Dream
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote