View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 07:44 AM   #66
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
That's oversimplifying what I'm saying. I suffer from depression and have DEFINITELY bailed on work because of symptoms. Though there are times when - like with any sickness - you have to put on a brave face. I've played rugby games - for instance - both with a brutal fucking sinus infection and with really rough depression.

But I think Mauro is more of an egomaniac than the narrative surrounding him suggests. There's a need to present him as some kind of SUPERHERO. Whereas I've heard rumblings that he's kind of just an irritating cocksucker.

It does get tricky with Mauro though, because he's obviously severely effected. But I feel like there's more people in the world suffering from similar symptoms who deal with similar situations in a superior fashion. Yeah, maybe they do get hit with a wave of suicidal thoughts. Hell, maybe they cry to themselves and have a fucking breakdown/fit. But they grit their teeth and lick their wounds without this kind of shit storm brewing.

At the end of the day, Graves should be disciplined. Nothing should happen to Mauro other than receiving an apology. However, I think Mauro surrounds himself with far too many yes men and isn't great with criticism.

Though, to circle back, Graves clearly highlights the toxic nature of the WWE culture. Both him and Rollins I feel like probably were both reasonable human beings before being consumed by that despicable culture.
Fuck, I wholeheartedly agree with what Dale has to say here. He gets it.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote