View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 08:22 PM   #257
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I don't have a personal agenda against WEAK FRAGILE PEOPLE. I am a weak, fragile person. The difference is I don't get free passes when my feelings are hurt and am expected to carry on and handle my responsibilities like a functioning adult, just like every other person with the exception of M.R.

Suggesting that Mauro has strength beyond comprehension is just laughable to me. There are tons of people out there with as bad or worse conditions than he has that still do what they have to do every day, sunrise to sunset. Mauro breaks down over the tiniest little things and then the whole world coddles him for it. Or maybe they pity him for being an actual man-shambles.
Brother, if you have an issue with fragile people getting special treatment just because they’re talented, I sure hope you’ve been able to avoid music and television and movies and books and art this whole time. Because boy, do I have some news for you.
Supreme Olajuwon is offline   Reply With Quote