View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 10:36 PM   #31
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I wonder which wrestlers on this card would rather be working for the WWE right now?

* You’ve got PAC. He was a golden child under Triple H. Got two shows built around him. Clashed with Vince. In AEW, he’s kind of just there. They’ve shoved him into a main event here or there and have just started loading him up with belts, but it’s also easy to forget he exists.

* Ember Moon seemed to get treated above what she was able to deliver in NXT.

* I do wonder about Cesaro now. Triple H picked him for NXT use at times. His 2014 surge is based largely on what he did down there with Regal and Zayn.

* Swerve Strickland is probably kicking himself for signing.

* Keith Lee is a maybe. I don’t know how much of his negative WWE experience was because Vince rightfully didn’t see it in him and what was him being universally seen as a bust.

* If I were the Acclaimed, I’d want to jump ship.

* Danielson would never say it, but the shitshow AEW is vs. what is possible in WWE now? Yeah, he’d go back.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote