View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 01:33 AM   #150
ron the dial
the heartbreak king

ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lightbulb

1/25/86
- these episodes are the first time i'm watching any magnum in earnest, and i'm won over by that real subdued intensity he has.
- lolllllllllllll george south! i can't even look at this guy.
- raging bull continuing the trend of everyone constantly staying "baby." "at christmastime i get ten, not nine, christmas cards." what?
- i love the idea of someone approaching arn in a bathroom to say, "hey, dusty is gonna break your leg."
- totally zoned out during the next match. this is far more fun with the group.
- garvin the exact opposite of flair on the mic. i'm gonna take a nap.
- at this point i'm having more fun watching this birdlike ref run around the ring.
- whoops missed an entire raging bull match and now dusty is here. yep there he goes saying he doesn't see any pretty women. did he just try to say tuchus and say something like cockass? and then make a fart sound? HAHAHA ok #1-wwf-fan now i get the boola boola talk.
- fucking thunderfoot back in the mix. glad the other jobber did the job.
- cornette loves talking about feuding with 12 year olds.
- whoops missing another match, realizing at the timeout! who is this stout little oldberg in the yellow trunks? oh it's over who cares. yeah the baron knows: it doesn't matter!
- why the fuck is valiant talking about needing a dip lol? he keeps putting that damn thumb in his mouth! that is a really pretty elbow he dropped.
- paul jones is $10,000 a lot or not, man?
- oh shit i thought mark hawk's legs were actually that white for a second. we've seen some very pasty jobbers. garvin a damn vanilla midget.
- ok good thanks for answering the $ question, ron bass.
- no thank you to this black bart match.
- oh shit yeah magnum ta bring that straight up intensity now! fuck nikita koloff!
- oh rocky king...
- lol flair "now david crockett, come on over here one time, guy."
- solid main event. one of the better wrestling matches i can recall of the episodes we've watched so far.
ron the dial is offline   Reply With Quote