View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 05:17 AM   #646
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Other SmackDown matches:

* Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro for the IC Title. Zayn gets the belt and wants to challenge Brock for his spot in the main event as the #2 Contender. Actually, that’s who I had as the Rumble runner-up. In an “oh shit, I’m alone here with Brock” spot. Zayn can maybe tip out both Brock and Lashley near the end, but Brock holds on. Zany gets destroyed by Lesnar. Cesaro calls Zayn out for being a bit of a laughing stock as IC Champion because of it, and makes a few jabs about how prestigious the belt used to be. Zayn mocks Cesaro because he’s never held it. You can reference their NXT feud as a deep cut. “I can’t believe I chased your respect for so long.” “At NXT Arrival, you told me you respected me. But I no longer respect you, Antonio.” Boom. Cesaro wins and WALTER eventually comes up to go after the IC Title.

* Sheamus vs. Shinsuke Nakamura in a fight Sheamus picks because he starts being a prick about “Strong Style.” He used to watch Japanese legends. Now wannabe Japanese legends look up to him. Have Sheamus start calling himself the “King of King’s Road.” Or “The King of Stronger Style.” Ridge Holland and Rick Boogs can wrestle on the pre-show or in the Battle Royal.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote