View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 04:11 PM   #380
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
I tried to move on, I explained why that was dumb over and over, Daily's Place is not special, or they would promote everybody's first time there. CM Punk is not special, otherwise they would promote his first time at every arena he has never been at before.
Again... Daily’s Place is special TO AEW because it’s their home. It doesn’t matter how big of a deal you personally feel it is. It is their home arena thus making it a landmark for the company. It is special to the company as it should be.

They didn’t promote everybody’s first time there because A) not everybody is as big of a deal as Punk, B) most of their stars have been there from the get-go, C) others likely made their actual debut there, D) Others haven’t been away from wrestling for 7 years making their first appearance less special... I could go on...

They don’t promote his first time in every arena because... once again... every arena... is not their home arena.

I’m sorry I called this a gimmick. I was hoping you’d take the chance to blow it off as a joke. Bashing Tony for promoting CM Punk’s first appearance in AEW’s home arena is the nitpicky reach to end all nitpicky reaches though.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote