View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 06:54 PM   #105
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
Only thing I can provably say about Omega is that he associates with questionable*, shitty** people.

I have said this before, but I wouldn't associate with Emi Sakura. Emi Sakura, has trained several extremely underaged girls. In between ICE Ribbon and ChocoPro, she ran Gatoh Move out of Thailand, one the world's biggest human trafficking hubs. Trained a bunch of girls, but doesn't provide a ring for them to work in?

Also, Japan didn't have a major "#MeToo" movement like the US and England did, let alone a "#SpeakingOut" movement. Luckily for several talents, I would imagine.

*All of one of the party's appearances in Being the Elite were scrubbed for some reason...
**At one point, Omega denied having ever met one of the parties involved in this story,despite him being wrestling at an event he booked. This photo was used to debunk that. During this most recent meltdown, he is claiming that he didn't know who this guy was and it was the only dealings he had with him. I am not a fan of Richochet, Zybysko, or Moose either.
All the possible women's promotions they could have partnered with and they picked the stupidest one.

Wwe was smart to partner with Meiko. Some legit wrestlers in her promotion.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote