View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 02:47 PM   #308
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting Fan View Post
If there cancelled inside a year perma ban for me, if there still on air in a year perma ban for you?
I don’t gamble and didn’t say anything about a year. Nice try. If you want to kick yourself out, be my guest though. You can hold yourself to that. But I’m going to say 3 years and if either Dynamite or Rampage changes timeslot or network.

You fucking muppet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
A sleeper hold is now 'fucking stupid'

alrighty...
…That’s clearly not the stupid part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
Half of this forum has brain damage so I'm not too surprised.
Lol, making fun of brain damage now. You’re like half the forum, buddy, and I’m doing fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I liked the match, but good lord, would it kill these guys to hit the gym and put on some muscle?
Yes, probably.

The spot’s way too choreographed and the idea of jumping backwards at your opponent is something that really irritates me. These spots that try to come off as “cool” are honestly cringe-inducing. Show this to someone who isn’t indoctrinated into wrestling and it doesn’t appeal to them. They laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Wrestling isn't real.
Wrestling isn’t good.*
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote