View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 06:57 PM   #11
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I've proudly been against this reboot since it was announced two years ago. I am so happy the majority and I actually agree on something for once and that the movie is becoming the epic fail I hoped it would be.

What makes any motion picture work is if it's realistic. Even the ones that have a supernatural story. If something out of this world happens in a flick, I desire to see a story that presents an honest portrayal of how people would really react to it. For example, if ghosts were real and they became menace in society, a bunch of skirts would not be the ones dealing with the problem. That would be men.

You may have one or two butch lesbians assisting for quota purposes and to make CNN smile, and there might even be a few heterosexual babes doing research safely in an office, but as far as going into the mouth of hades and battling the spirits, it's going to be a lot of guys doing it.

Even broad's know this. They just like to pretend everything is equal and we booty-whipped males let them. Chicks are only tough in films and in BDSM sessions.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote