View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 03:36 AM   #499
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just a heads up if you are going to delve into mods:

Quote:
Because recent additions to the mod suite save directly into your save data, and I'm unsure of the amount of free time I'll have to update the mod suite after the 20th of this month, I want to make everyone aware of the possibility that you will be unable to play the game at all after the update until I've found the free time to update.

This really only applies to custom parts and custom moves, but if you use them on any of your edits, there's a chance that your game will not run after the update as the information for those items is stored in your save data regardless of whether or not you have mods patched in. This means that unlike previous updates, where you could just play the vanilla game while you waited for me to update, that may not be an option for some of you this time around.

The only work around would be to remove all custom parts from all your edits (you don't have to delete the .tex files or anything, just remove the parts in edit mode) and all MovePack/Custom Moves from your edits. You can use the option on the Testing Options tab of More Match Options to find edits that contain custom moves or edit parts.

The Mod Suite could take it's usual 12-24 hours to update or it could take weeks (depending on the amount of changes they make to the underlying code), so if you don't want to potentially be locked out of the game for weeks, I recommend heeding my advice and temporarily moving away from custom parts and moves. You've got two weeks to make the necessary changes...after that, I won't entertain any "My game is broken" posts or questions...because lets face it, you're a cunt who didn't read this and you deserve all the broken you're getting.
If you would rather play the game with mods than with the NJPW DLC until the suite is updated, you could set steam to offline mode. I would also turn off automatic updates, and steam cloud saves.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote