View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 01:12 PM   #2712
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Main events of the show are MJF/Punk for the men’s title and Jamie Hayter/Britt Baker, Lights Out, for the women’s.

The Bucks team with Adam Page to wrestle for the six-man belts. I’ve got them going against Death Triangle in my head. Big spot for PAC. House of Black will probably end up in there too.

I see Danielson going against either Okada or ZSJ. I’d prefer Danielson vs. Okada, with Danielson vs. ZSJ being something that you can do if you go back. You can do an angle with him or something. Maybe he wins the ROH Pure Championship in a taped match before the show that you can do make a big deal out of on ROH TV?

Saraya is in a big tag team showcase alongside whatever heels are in the Outcasts. I can see them throwing Athena in there, maybe kicking out a Toni Storm and/or a Ruby Riott by then. I can see them trying to get Sasha Banks & Bayley, at least for that match. Saraya, Mercedes Mone, Pamela Martinez, Mercedes Martinez & Serena Deeb (is she even still there?) vs. Toni Storm, Ruby Riott, Riho, Willow Nightingale & Jade Cargill. If you do it that way, you can have Mercedes & Martinez and Mercedes Martinez teaming together. If you can’t get Bayley, keep Toni on the heel side and just throw in Hikaru Shida.

Taya Valkyrie drops the TBS Title to Kris Statlander, maybe taped before the show to actually air on Dynamite. That’s where they are. They do something with the TNT Title. Maybe Hook wins it? Swerve? Doesn’t matter. You do a men’s tag team showcase between Sting, Darby, The Acclaimed & Paul Wight and whatever heels are going at the time. It could be QTV, The Embassy, Jeff Jarrett and co. Doesn’t really matter.

If you can get Kairi, do a ROH Women’s Title match between her and Athena.

FTR defend the AEW Tag Titles against Moxley & Claudio.

There’s some sort of Wembley Rumble where you can feature some special appearances and guys who don’t fit on the card. You try and get Nick Aldis for that.

Last edited by Mr. Nerfect; 04-10-2023 at 01:25 PM.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote