View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 04:07 AM   #573
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
And for the trifecta moonsault posting I seem to be doing a lot of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
It is very unlikely they would do something that bold with their only female hero. Just like John Cena, there's some meta-marketing here with Rey being the female face of Star Wars. She'll be tantamount to a Disney Princess, and no way in hell will they run blind into a minefield making her a villain down the line.
I know. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't forgo all the money that stands to be made for somepotentially epically un-telegraphed storytelling. Since this is all speculation anyway, I can also see Chewie snapping and becoming a badass submis bounty hunter (a Wookie Punisher? The PunKashyyk?) and General I-don't-have-boob-armor is actually a deep, deep cover Rebel spy in disguise who has to display being a hardass to not blow her cover. Like Snape. Or Book.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote