View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 10:25 PM   #747
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post
Isn't Lesnar's contract up at WM as well? Would be funny is both Goldberg and Lesnar wrestled one another and left the company again at a WrestleMania.
I still cannot see them actually doing Brock vs. Goldberg. It's just...too much of a blown load. With Survivor Series they set up both Brock and Goldberg to have capital within the company. I think Taker's taking the Royal Rumble, but Goldberg still finds himself in the Universal Title match against Reigns. Brock throws a tantrum and crosses paths with Shane McMahon and they do that little ditty with Daniel Bryan training Shane up. You know, give Shane a but of a kayfabe boost.

Once Owens loses the Universal Title, I think the cracks between him and Jericho will continue. I don't really see how you create something with actual drama between the two, and I don't know who you turn, since both are such heels (with no real heat), but I don't think that stops the WWE. I'd rather see them as a proper team against The New Day or something, but whatever. It's possible that Sami Zayn ends up in the match as a Triple Threat? Can Owens & Jericho put their issues aside to stomp out Sami Zayn, or will they destroy each other allowing Zayn to jet to victory?

I think Brock will re-sign, but will get paid more money to do even less work.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote