View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 04:23 PM   #92
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Wrestling has always evaded this sort of scrutiny. Probably a combination of it being filled with workers and going under the radar. Most of the names popping up don’t surprise me. Heartbroken if the Cornette stuff is true, but he’s apparently already on the phone to Stephen P. New, haha. I haven’t gone down the fill rabbit-hole, but the corroborating story comes from a guy with one or no legs who claims he was approached, turned them down, then headlined OVW shows. Is there someone else? Because it sounds like this guy wasn’t pressured into doing anything. His main beef seems to be that Cornette trashed legless wrestlers, but I actually seem to recall him putting over a guy named “Michael Hayes” who worked without legs because he was able to do so believable. Even sexual allegations misquote Cornette.

Noid proving to be a shitty man.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote