View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #408
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues - Apparently the quality of this leak isn't the best but I think I like this better than their debut. I don't know, sounds like a nice album to listen to on a deck in the summer with my white friends. Then maybe my dad will come out to barbeque and be like "Who is this?" then I'll tell him, and he'll act interested and say they sound pretty good but he will never make any attempt to listen to them again. 9/10
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote