View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 08:20 PM   #14228
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Week before the Week before Mania dirtsheets:

Quote:
According to a WWE source, auditions were held for an actor to play the role of Rusev’s lawyer on Raw last night. Although it came off as such, the segment was not intended to be a joke, but the actor was so bad, JBL was instructed to bury him on live TV.
Quote:
You shot back at the crowd last night. Is that something you're comfortable doing or have you been instructed to do that?

That's just an instinct thing. That's not something you learn in a warehouse or people can tell you. If you're a Daniel Bryan fan, I'm all for that. The more people Daniel Bryan will bring into arenas, the better. The more people I bring in, the better. But when I'm talkin', shut the hell up and let me talk.
From a recent interview Roman Reigns had with Rolling Stones: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...#ixzz3UfLMzDxI

Other sheet news include:
  • Raw's ratings went down a bit compared to last week (2.73 vs 2.85) while viewership went up a bit (3.9 million average). Just barely missed out on being the worst rated RAW this year.
  • According to reports, a bus carrying AAA officials crashed today leaving several injured and one dead (coordinator for the promotion). Continues a string of bad luck for the company with Del Rio being injured before their big event and the event itself being postponed twice because of issues.
  • WWE hired two more Diva wrestlers with both being from Australia (Jasmin Areebi and KC Cassidy).
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote