View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 02:44 PM   #1488
El Vaquero de Infierno
Sisukas Mies

El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Drain - Living Proof 7/10

Metally stuff.

Netania Davrath - Sings Russian, Israeli and Yiddish Folk Songs 7.7/10

It is a bit of an odd album. It is essentially three albums that have been bundled together, but there are some strange tonal shifts. I like the Russian stuff, which is somewhat dark and sober. However, we then veer into the Yiddish section of the record, and I feel like I've entered a production of Fiddler on the Roof; not a bad thing, but a bit jarring after all the Russian songs. The Israeli songs are somewhere in the middle.

Robert Palmer - Secrets 8/10

Tasty. Not as good as Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley, but still a strong record. I've bought another one of his albums, Pressure Drop.

Brighde Chaimbeul - Carry Them with Us 8/10

An album of bagpipes and saxophones. It is not what you might expect of a bagpipe album. Somewhat arty.

Johanna Juhola - Miette 8/10

Another album of Finnish accordion music. Stronger than Diivan Jaljet, but I think A Brighter Future remains her best record.
El Vaquero de Infierno is offline   Reply With Quote