Thread: The mask I wear
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:03 PM   #1
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The mask I wear

I think we’re all posers, to some extent. I’m not saying everyone is fake or everyone puts up a front all the time. I just believe that everyone… how to say… puts on a mask. Everyone puts on a mask to either hide from the world or to showcase something that isn’t totally natural.
There are very few people who I believe aren’t wearing any masks at anytime. These people end up in jail, or get low paying jobs and live in squalid conditions.
I’m proud to put up a front. Very, very few people really see me. Most of them just see a man with a mask. Most of them don’t know the difference.
And don’t tell me you’d put up a front. Your job, your friends, your family, you’re not the same person in all three areas. Some masks are more transparent than others, but you’re not going to be completely honest with anyone with everything except yourself.

In honor of this self realization (and because I’ve always had a thing for masks) I’ve decided to get a tattoo of a mask.
And yes, I understand this is the wrestling forum, not the casual. I figure with how this ends it could go either way, and I’m more active in the wrestling forum.

It came down to this mask, or a Guy Fawkes mask. Since I’m a wrestling fan and I didn’t try to blow up anything I thought this would be a better call.

So here it is, freshly done, will take more pics of it later when it’s not too red and scabby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mask.jpg (16.5 KB, 330 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaGeorgio View Post
This is really a two part questions, I AM ON TO YOU. One, there is no god, but rather gods. As for the second part assuming there is a loving god out there as stated in your first part. Children get cancer out of love. Cancer is a creation of god, and he loves cancer. Children are a creation of god, and he loves children. Thus children with cancer are people he really love.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote