View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #6643
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Jurassic Park 3D - 10/10 because it's fucking Jurassic Park.

But in all seriousness, I liked the 3D. It didn't get in the way, and it worked well for the most part. I didn't care that it was 3D, and that's not why I saw it, and overall it was done pretty well compared to 3D movies I've seen in the past, and considering this wasn't made for it and those were, I think it holds up alright with its 3D. I saw it because I never got to see it in theaters originally, but I've seen it so many times now that I just couldn't pass up the chance. Was everything I hoped it would be. It has aged very well.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote