View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:39 AM   #7
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
RAW:
Lacey Evans
Heavy Machinery

Smackdown:
Nikki Cross
EC3
Lars Sullivan
This makes the most sense to me....Smackdown already has 3 tag teams (Club, Colons & Sanity) that they do not know what to do with, why add a fourth....I could see Nikki sliding in for a very brief feud with Becky while Charlotte is busy with Ronda & Asuka, they could play off the Irish/Scotland feud.

No idea what they will do with EC3, I don't really see a match for him on either roster to feud with

Lacey hasn't impressed me much, she's solid in the ring, but the gimmick is a bit dated and boring imo....It would have fit perfect in the attitude era when the women were deemed more to be strippers than actual athletes, but she's good enough to deserve a shot at least.

Heavy Machinery need a mouthpiece, every time either of them open their mouths I immediately lose interest...

If they do it right, Lars versus Braun could be a main event at WM36. Biggest upside of anyone in NXT since Drew headed for Raw.
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote