View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 11:19 PM   #1759
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Pursuit is best for them at the moment because it keeps them on TV. As I said it also brings everything in house for Anthem and allows Impact some freedoms. They have gained fans if you'd get past the TV numbers. This is a company that sold no tickets to shows for almost 2 years straight in Orlando and are now back to touring and selling tickets.

It's small steps yeah but this company was pretty much dead filming 3 months of TV in a week to a free audience not knowing if they'd be able to put on 2 PPVs. They now film about 2-4 weeks per taping to paying crowds all over and have the money to put on PPVs and Twitch specials. They've rebult how the company operates and have rebult the perception of the company to an extent. There are still people like Noid who'll hold stuff that happened with former regimes against them and that's part of the rebuilding process. I just find it weird to be a wrestling fan and hata a promotion so much that you don't even follow.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote