View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 10:31 AM   #46
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Please do us a favour and post some funny banter so in future I know what it looks like.

Cheers.
I've watched ABT's stuff. Not my cup of tea but he's a polished performer and has confidence on stage. I respect him as a comedian because he gets laughs and fuck me that's a hard thing to do. Even his earlier stuff does pretty well in the room. I imagine myself in that position and just eating utter fucking shit.

However, his inability to laugh at himself/his propensity to be a fuddy-duddy and take himself too seriously will always hold him back from breaking through.

Nothing wrong with having faith in yourself. Dave Chappelle talks about how he's the fucking man all the time but will balance it with ripping on himself in the goofiest of manners.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote