View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 01:15 PM   #51
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
I've watched ABT's stuff. Not my cup of tea but he's a polished performer and has confidence on stage. I respect him as a comedian because he gets laughs and fuck me that's a hard thing to do. Even his earlier stuff does pretty well in the room. I imagine myself in that position and just eating utter fucking shit.

You could probably stand there telling dead baby jokes for ten minutes and get a reaction provided you have the right audience and give them the delivery they want.
It's a formula in which the contents are less important than their measurements and the main concern is how they are prepared for use.

That being said this is more about an aspiring comedian having the audacity to question anybody's judgement with regards to jokes.
That's the fast track to a fuck you and he should really know by now.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote