View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:30 PM   #58
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
I don’t feel like finding that sort of stuff distasteful is being on a high horse. I feel like it’s a normal reaction to be respectful to someone who has just died. But yeah, different people handle things in different ways. It’s not a big deal.

I just think it sounds a bit callous and unsympathetic. Like it doesn’t really matter who he was, it’s still tragic. It doesn’t take a whole lot of effort to have a bit of empathy.

Just a bit of a downer to open the thread and see the first page.

Yep, that's why the person to look down disapprovingly should not be a comedian.
Genuine righteous indignation is a legitimate grievance and an expected downside to using dark humour in an inadvisable setting.

That's why the rewards are so rich for a particularly funny joke dropped into a place nobody expects it. You wouldn't turn up at the guys funeral to do it though.

Furthermore nobody is actually insulting or mocking Shad Gaspard for drowning and saving a human life in the process.
Well, maybe droford came on a bit strong with the racial meme but other than that it's a couple of puns on his name and industry and an assertion that Vince thinks black guys look alike. Vince McMahon who has actually said the N word on air.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote