View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 07:10 PM   #181
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
Honestly Bullet Club stopped being entertaining once AJ Styles (and Anderson and Gallows although not as important) went to WWE. Kenny Omega is a great wrestler but his character isn't very entertaining. Other than incredible matches with Okada and reforming an alliance with a much more entertaining Kota Ibushi what has Omega really done to keep you into what he is doing?

I'm entertained by The Young Bucks but they aren't really leadership material either, which leaves Cody. Who is midcard entertainment.
I agree with the assessment of Omega. He's very good at what he does in the ring, but he really falters into the personality department. His expressions, promos and just how he carries himself are so below-par for a top guy. I'm not entertained by The Young Bucks, but I think they could be really good if they applied themselves in different ways. Agree with Cody.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote