View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 09:35 PM   #173
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer Newsletter
Despite reports to the contrary, Harper has not been medically cleared as of press time. He’s pretty much healed and shouldn’t be far off, but it hasn’t happened yet. Rowan has been training for his return. Guys who are on the injured list and not cleared are having the Mysterio/Bryan thing with their contracts so each day they are out of action their contract extends for another day, so in the case of guys like this out for months, the contracts are being extended for months
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE have a job posting for a temporary position of Logger.

The posting reads "WWE is looking for passionate WWE fans to be part of a logging project. The logger will be responsible for watching WWE content and recognizing key attributes that should be tagged within WWE programming on WWE Network."

Key Responsibilities:
Watch and log hours of WWE footage daily
Utilizing strong product knowledge from the last 30 years of WWE, WCW, ECW and other professional wrestling libraries, create catalog of content.
Data entry of key moments in WWE programming
Provide consistent updates to manager and key stakeholders
Link: https://wwecorp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.co...-TEMP_R0002290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
The demand for tonight's PWG show in Los Angeles is the lowest in recent memory. It's the byproduct of changes in the industry that will keep companies like that from having the same length of time to use the upcoming talent since everyone good is being signed. The last I heard the show wasn't sold out. Some of it also is because a lot of regulars went to the Tokyo Dome show and weren't up for another trip so quickly.
British indies scene had a similar issue happen regarding declining interest after ITV and WWE locked down as many notable stars as possible for their own shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Rush will begin with Ring of Honor as soon as his work visa is approved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan spoke with People about his recent return to Monday Night Raw to honor Gene Okerlund and where he is in life compared to when the infamous tape featuring Hogan dropping some horribly racist language was filmed ...

On potentially returning to the ring as a wrestler, Hogan admitted, "I’m too old to wrestle. I embarrassed myself enough out there by moving too slow, so I don’t want to get back in there again. I don’t think I could. I could probably wrestle somebody like John Cena or Vince McMahon, but as soon as I’d be done they’d be taking me straight to the hospital to fix something … the body’s too worn out for that.”

The article states that Vince McMahon was the one who reached out and asked Hogan to make an appearance on Raw to pay tribute to the late Gene Okerlund, who passed away on 1/2.
Link: https://people.com/sports/hulk-hogan...ive-interview/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Joey Janela announced that at his Spring Break event over Wrestlemania 35 weekend, former WWE star Mantaur will be appearing, in that gimmick:

We had to travel to the island of Crete, to find our first participant Many islanders there believed he was killed by big game hunters. Until we entered a cave to find him feasting on raw Gazelle and we realized it was time for to reintroduce you to THE MANTAUR! #JJSB3 pic.twitter.com/OBdcbqemvl
— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) January 17, 2019
Link: https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/statu...18362804637696

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
For those of you attempting to DVR Impact Wrestling now that it has migrated to The Pursuit Channel, be aware of the following:

* If you are a Verizon Fios subscriber, the series is NOT listed in the cable guide as airing tonight at 10 PM EST, so you'll need to manually go in and record that time period.

* If you are a DirecTV subscriber, Impact is listed as four different 30 minute episodes, so make sure you are covered.

* Cox Cable does carry Pursuit, so look for the channel if you want to watch Impact.

* The Pursuit Channel is not currently carried by Spectrum/fka Time-Warner Cable.

* The series will also stream live at 10 PM Eastern on Impact's Twitch.tv channel at Twitch.tv/ImpactWrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
Impact is trying something new for Twitch users, where you can take the Impact Wrestling feed and provide your own commentary on your Twitch channel. The promotion requests that you delete the VOD version after Impact airs but can take the audio and post wherever you would like.
They did something similar last year for their Impact vs Lucha Underground super-show held during Mania 34 weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPWW Frontpage via Triple A
Maria Kanellis

Maria Kanellis made the following post on Instagram, denying that she asked for her release from WWE. The report was that she and Mike Kanellis requested their release three weeks ago, but the release was denied by WWE.

For what it’s worth, PWInsider reported that Mike Kanellis asked for his release, but said that they weren’t able to substantiate the rumors of Maria also asking for her release. In Maria’s post, she doesn’t deny that Mike asked for his release. Pro Wrestling Sheet, which first reported the story, said that they’ve had multiple sources confirm it to them.

The Revival

As mentioned, The Revival also reportedly requested their release on Monday.

Dash Wilder has changed his name on Twitter to his real name, Daniel Wheeler. It was previously “Dash.”

He also has this tweet pinned:
Maria: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyjI8fBaQI , Wilder: https://twitter.com/DashWilderWWE/st...92017528557568

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingInc
Scott Stanford revealed on Twitter that he and Charly Caruso were filming an episode of WWE Vintage today. The show was hosted by Okerlund for years but later became an international program, at times hosted by Renee Young. We're not sure if the show is still airing internationally but it looks like this could be a reboot, perhaps for the WWE Network. We will keep you posted on updates. Below is Sanford's tweet:

An honor to keep the legacy of Mean Gene alive by co hosting a show that he hosted for many years! #vintage @CharlyCarusoWWE @WWE pic.twitter.com/VDYCs2XFdC
— Scott Stanford (@scottstanford1) January 18, 2019
Link: https://twitter.com/scottstanford1/s...32316690116619
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote