View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 12:03 AM   #17
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Glad I'm not alone with Corbin. It wasn't even good heel heat, AT ALL.
Corbin was a chore to watch ever since they tried to overextend his push in NXT. He got exposed after they stopped doing the "audience timed" squash matches and he was done. It also hasn't helped that he cut like one halfway memorable promo ("And if you don't know who I am... I really don't care!"), and has been slooooowly more comfortable on the mic over the last... how many years now?

He's apparently pretty personable and a really nice guy and deserves good things because of that, but this ain't it, chief. Unless there is something he can portray besides stoic badass or cowardly hypocrite - and do it CONVINCINGLY - he needs to just go away from television. Hell, even put him in a Zeed mask and have him join Retribution.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote