View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 10:57 PM   #3517
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
I don't have an issue with you saying it specifically. I have an issue with people employed in the wrestling business saying it. I might use verbiage disagreeing with you backing their logic, but my issue is with that.
See here I thought you were just a piece of shit troll. Now I see... you're not a piece of shit troll. Instead, you're a fucking idiot piece of shit. No wonder you post such dumb moronic fucking posts... you actually think Alvarez or Meltzer are "in the wrestling business". They're journalists/reporters in the media business who happen to be experts in and report on the wrestling business, but they're not "in the wrestling business". That being said, they're clearly more intelligent than you and so many others in re: about how mass media and entertainment work.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote