View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 04:55 PM   #3737
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
Cause ya know 50+ year old burying talent = ratings and longevity...
Yes, it does mean ratings. If you build up people underneath with your actually meaningful viewership, you can create stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
As a fan I don't give a shit about ratings, ad rates, ad revenue, or television revenue. None of that has any bearing on my enjoyment of the show.

Such a weird way to watch TV (or television, for STD).
For some of us, the wrestling has become way more boring than the business of the wrestling. For shame. And before you tell me to move on or whatever — be careful what you wish for. AEW and WWE are dealing with this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
AEW Dynamite and the German suplex got way more viewers and ratings than Goldberg on Raw. The viewership blew RAW out of the water because WWE falsely reports their viewership. It's not actually real, so AEW won that battle hands down. Also WWE is mostly AI viewership so it just doesn't count. The ratings are hugely misleading because the AI viewership is overtaking RAW in an attempted COUP of the ratings and viewership because they are in fear of AEW, Kenny, the new Jungle Boy entrance theme (and what that really means for WWE) and Sting. Snoop drew the biggest quarter in the demo for his segment much bigger than what WWE falsely recorded for their hit segment with Sheamus on RAw which again was falsely recorded. AEW wins everything every time.
Haha, I can see you’re starting to see it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote