View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 12:51 PM   #12921
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Click

2006 was a truly horrendous time for comedy. Actually it rules. But jesus crist. This movie was like an hour too long. Also the guy coulda just used "rewind" to undo all the bad stuff.

Also I watched this on Hulu and they tried their absolute damndest to make sure I didn't watch the credits, which were playing that song "You Get What You Give" which that band is gonna play at the Biden inauguration. All this weird stuff keeps popping up in movies that seem strangely relevant, like in Knives Out they kept mentioning Danica McKellar and I'd been trying to think of who the actress who played Winnie Cooper in The Wonder Years was since I watched That's My Boy (another Adam Sandler movie) a few days ago when one of the actresses in it looked like Winnie Cooper, who is played by Danica McKellar. So anyway I wanted to hear da song

Anyway why the f*ck don't they want you to watch the credits... it gave me like a 2 second warning before it switched to some episode of Scrubs that I paused like a week ago... why are they in such a hurry to get me to watch another thing. I had to hit the back button to go back to the credits and then it took me to Big Daddy within 10 seconds twice... was really hard to figure out how to just watch the credits. Netflix and others do this too, why do they hate credits, sometimes people just want to watch the credits
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote