Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 11:52 PM   #885
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
The show had Rock advertised and it is pretty big that they are going to FOX. I think they did a better than usual job of using their stars to hook people. Rock put over Becky Lynch. Owens fired Shane. Tyson Fury and Cain Velasquez are now “in-universe.” Roman and Bryan looked good as babyfaces.

They may not drop as much as they normally do.
None of that actually is interesting or matters though.

Rock's not going to be back anytime soon, so what does it really matter.

I don't give a fuck about the rest, and why should or would I or anyone else, because none of it will matter in 2-4 weeks time with Vince in charge.

Roman and Bryan looked good... so what? Two guys who have essentially been the focus and booked to "look good" as headliners for the last 4-5 years now are still the focus. Wooo. Real exciting game changing stuff there.

This company is a joke. All I can do is laugh at how pathetic it's become.

BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote