Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 11:05 PM   #919
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
AEW is going to fizzle hard, and I think they all know it. They’re waiting. No one expected them to beat AEW for the first few weeks (in the USA vs. TNT battle anyway). They’re not going to bring out their big guns. It’s why the promotion for them on Raw has been weak too. They want to leave “the machine” out of these early defeats.

It’s got nothing to do with quality. It’s the size of the moves. NXT has been making small moves, whereas AEW is going pretty hard.
So, you don't actually dispute anything I said, but come to the conclusion that AEW is going to eventually bomb because you're assuming AEW has been trying harder than NXT and NXT hasn't? If that's the case, then based on $ to spend on potential bigger moves, then of course NXT is going to win by default. Again, that doesn't make NXT better quality or more interesting in terms of content, it just means they have more potential resources to crush AEW. Congrats to NXT for not actually having to be as creative or work as hard, I guess. If that's what you want to see, what is essentially more of the same crap that is ultimately meaningless, okay then. Keep ultimately supporting Vince I guess.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote