Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 09:53 PM   #181
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Where have I ever called Trump an unblemished businessman? His name does spot many skylines of the great cities in the world. He did build a multi billion dollar empire. And oh yeah, he did just become President even though the entire media was against him and he was up against the entire Republican party and a person who has literally lived her whole life to become President. But in Noid's world his steak business didn't hit it out of the park, so lol Trump. And this is the guy who's logic leads him to think I lost a debate. Sounds like a credible source to me!

And now #1 fan will quote that last sentence and miss the context in which it was written.
Speaking of taking things out of context...

You're missing the point like a liberal arts student there, and proving it. Are you sure you didn't take calligraphy in college?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote