View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 01:27 AM   #52185
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pierre View Post
To preface, I really like AEW but I am getting the impression that the inmates who are complete marks for themselves run the asylum there.

I appreciate the in-ring talent, but every wrestler shouldn’t be booked to be in a 20+ minute match with 5-6 near falls. It’s ok to have tiers fellas.

I’m glad that AEW has already had some positive impact on WWE (better pay for wrestlers, NXT show), but I’m getting the feeling that the marks in charge of AEW would rather continue their indy-ness rather than make mandatory changes to appeal to a mass audience and make a huge difference in professional wrestling.

With that being said, I wish them the best because I love Moxley, Jericho, and MJF.
This is where I am 100%. It gets exhausting to watch shows where everyone gets their shit in. One thing I loved about NXT was that Cameron Grimes beat Sean Maluta with a single move. That was so fucking refreshing.

AEW also seem to be hiring a lot of their friends. It's like when Hogan went to WCW and you started to see Duggan, Beefcake and Honky Tonk show up. Or when Hogan and Bischoff went to TNA. The big difference is that at least Hogan is a star.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote