View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 02:17 PM   #3
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
just saw all this. when i watch i only watch Raw so i have no idea who a lot of these people are. But anything is better then Cole. he's so awful and i can't stand how he states the obvious. Like the Fiend will pop up after the lights come back and his music has been playing and he'll go "IT'S BRAY WYATT THE FIEND" yes Michael thank you, we can see that. he's terrible.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote