View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 12:54 AM   #1674
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Suzuki leaving is sad. Can see WWE making him a huge offer.
I don't. Not a viable one, anyhow.

I mean, they can throw money at the guy for sure, but when you factor age and the idea of him being not happy with being misused... him going to WWE spells more of a disaster than Steiner Math.

Someone like Shinsuke apparently doesn't give a shit since he's content with getting money and fucking off to go surf. Minoru Suzuki's ceiling would sadly be NXT. He would become a bigger "afterthought" than he is now on the main roster, and there aren't many guys like a Regal or Taylor or Finlay around to put up with the requisite stiffing a match with him would entail.

I'm not saying AEW should make an offer, but as it stands, it would be better for everyone: him, the company, and wrestling fans. I'd selfishly like to see him come in and add to what Corgan is doing with NWA and beat up a couple guys during the next set of Power tapings. Would make a lot of noise for that product.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote