View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 03:55 AM   #367
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Exactly how I feel. He was great in San Fran and that team DIED as soon as he left.
It saddens me as a fan. I have had to switch gears from fan (as I am a '9ers fan... sort of by circumstance: I called myself picking the farthest team away from Browns vs Steelers, meanwhile, The Debartolo Corporation is literally a few miles south of me. Their name is on a building at YSU. and when they have an east coast run, the team practices here. Local ties run deep.) to foe when he accepted his current gig.

I really wish Eddie could get the team back. The in laws have made a shitshow of his pride and joy.

But on to the rivalry.

You might be correct, Seph, in that he dodges a bullet given his history and performance, but then again, both teams have fired coaches for less. "You can go 1-10, but that 1 better be against [either team]". If everything were equal and played out exactly as history goes except Urban dropped the last 4 to TTUN, even with the playoff appearances and national championship, people would be calling for his head right now.