View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 12:18 PM   #329
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I agree. Caberia wanted a 4 year deal - Red Sox said they didn't want to do that becuase they didn't want to lock up the shortstop spot for that long because of Hanley Ramirez. Now they got Renteria there for 4 years @ 40 mil. I don't know, I guess they thought Renteria was "too good to pass up" - So far he has been a dissapointment. Both middle infielders have been pretty bad this year though, Renteria and Bellhorn both aren't playing as good as last season. Although Bellhorn hit a homer yesterday so maybe he'll turn it around.