View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #4382
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Vel and RP, I thought the superbowl winner played the other championship loser at home and vice versa..

Like, if the Pats win, they'll play Greenbay in Foxboro while the Chargers will have to open the season at the Giants..

I thought that's how it worked..

Also, the Superbowl will not be a blowout.. As an analyst said yesterday about the Chargers, if they can get TDs in the redzone and not settle for FGs, any team has a shot at beating the Pats.. The Chargers got 3 FGs in the redzone and lost.. If those three had been TDs, it would've been 24-21 Chargers..

Just saying..
That's a big "IF" the Pats have always had a bend don't break style... get in the 20 is one thing, getting in the endzone is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Yeah, I guess it was just coincidence that we opened against the Colts..
yeah, the NFL loves that stuff if the schedule works... such as when Indy or Pittsburg or Oakland would open in NE after the super bowl win.

The Pats go to Indy again in 08 and 09 (Indy came here 04-05-06, so it looks like a 3 year trade off).

But, I'm not going to worry about opening day...

The Pats still have one more to go.