View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 10:51 PM   #18143
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Milk-o-mania. Feeling thirsty after all of the above gifs, try a glass of the finest brand of Kurt Angle milk currently available at the TPWW Store:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingDVDNetwork.com
“Owen – Hart of Gold” is now confirmed for release to fans in the United States on December 8th, 2015 and is available to pre-order now by clicking here to Amazon.com.

As of writing, WWE’s Owen DVD and Blu-ray will in fact be released to the United Kingdom first on December 7th. A release date for Australia is not yet known but we keep hearing December also, therefore the company will likely be pushing this one out worldwide before year’s end.

The documentary main feature is also now confirmed, and the first synopsis revealed (shown below) hints that the documentary portion will be between 90 and 120 minutes in length.
Quote:
WWE is currently restructuring the Divas Search and the idea is to bring it back later this year.

However, instead of airing on TV it will now air on the WWE Network. The show was originally formatted similar to Tough Enough but with the issues they’re having with Tough Enough, the feeling is that format doesn’t work well and they’re making changes for the Divas Search.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Illustrated
“It was a lot worse than I expected,” admitted Reigns. “With the internet and social media, I had a pretty good hunch it was going to go the way it did, but just not as much as it did. It seemed like a movement where Philly plotted against me for like a month, and it definitely left an impression. But I think I can say thank you–I’ve gotten better because of it.” ...

​“[Daniel] Bryan is the best,” said Reigns. “If anybody says any different, they’re an idiot. You can learn anything from him. I got to work a lot with him with the Shield–that was like the band with those six man matches [against Bryan, Kane, and Ryback], we were doing those every night. So I had plenty of chemistry and experience with Bryan.

“He is such a journeyman with so much experience, and that’s a key ingredient to what we do–just logging in those man-hours. Bryan is a journeyman, and he’s one of the few that we have, with Seth and Dean also in that category. He’s just so smart. He has a great take on everything, and he doesn’t just think about his product. He thinks of the grand scheme of things in the WWE world, and he’s a privilege to be around, not only in the ring but also as a person. The last European tour was a great tour, sitting on the back of the bus with Bryan in a conversation for an hour-and-a-half covering everything under the sun–we talked about from evolution to lotions to how to treat swelling. He has so much knowledge on life. I feel very blessed to made a friend with Daniel Bryan.”

Another critical voice for Reigns behind the scenes is that of Paul Heyman. The two verbally sparred with one another on the road to WrestleMania, and Heyman worked with Reigns behind the scenes so he could better connect with the crowd.

“He’s known me since I was just a little guy, when I was glued to my dad’s leg backstage,” said Reigns. “Before I even got to that point [in the buildup to WrestleMania], he’s definitely been a help.”

Reigns was quick to name the qualities that separate Heyman from nearly everyone else in the world of wrestling.

“It’s his knowledge, a lot of wisdom, and he’s got some cowboy to him, too,” said Reigns. “You can’t replace experience, and the time he’s logged in this business is irreplaceable. He’s seen damn near everything under the sun with what he’s done in front of and behind the camera. There’s so many different facets to this business–it’s not just hip tosses and body slams. This is chess, and in no way is it checkers, and I think that’s what sets him apart.”
Part of a recent interview Roman Reigns had with Sports Illustrated: http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015...ld-paul-heyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Roddy Piper’s Portland, OR, funeral took place on 8/11. It was a private service with family and some friends. Ric Flair spoke. Those notable attending included HHH, Bret Hart, Brian Knobbs, Michael Hayes, Chyna and Chael Sonnen. HHH and Chyna were in the same room for about an hour and never spoke. I had thought it was going to be the day after Smackdown so talent could be there. Vince McMahon wasn’t there. He’s usually in Orlando on Tuesdays for Tough Enough. Another service was held on 8/10 outside what was once the Portland Sports Arena, the home of Portland Wrestling on Saturday nights when Piper worked the territory, for Portland area wrestlers such as Lynn Denton, The Grappler, his longtime business partner and friend, and Billy Jack Haynes.
Earlier rumors of Chyna "crashing" the funeral and interrupting services to apologize to Triple H for all the stuff she's said about him recently to the media were debunked.

Quote:
As noted, WWE Executive Vice President Television Production Kevin Dunn was trending on Twitter earlier this week after rumors surfaced that Dunn was responsible for Randy Orton's cheap shots about Kevin Owens' weight. We noted that the rumors were never confirmed by a credible source, and it appears as if it started after some unreliable sites linked Dunn to Owens' comments.

Dave Meltzer, who never said that Dunn fed Orton the line, noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that he had been incorrectly linked to the rumor. Meltzer vehemently denied ever saying that, and noted that the line was NOT fed to Orton from either Dunn or Vince McMahon.
Original rumor had two parts to it with one related to the #FireDunn hashtag and the other being the Observer's take on the issue that was quickly debunked by Meltzer.

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote