View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 02:54 AM   #82
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was just sitting around thinking about how I would like Mania to go. I'm on a Bryan vs. Cesaro kick at the moment. This new Bryan character is ripe for making someone -- especially someone with a surplus of ring talent. Bryan being put-off by Cesaro's ring work could make for a great story. Bryan is the guy to get people invested in Cesaro if anyone can.

Benefits to this:

* Good morale boost for those who aren't happy in WWE. Cesaro seems like a guy who would be respected. Also, if he doesn't get an opportunity, I can eventually see him leaving when his contract expires, and you don't want the perception of talented people leaving WWE for places they can wrestle.

* It would be a kick-ass match.

* Could steal the weekend at a time when New Japan and ROH will be making their biggest play for notoriety.

* Cesaro seems to fit the "sports presentation" element FOX apparently want, as dubious as I am of that.

Run AJ vs. Shawn, Cena vs. Braun, Brock vs. Seth vs. Ambrose (if you really need to have Ambrose in there), Ronda vs. Charlotte and Becky vs. Asuka. That's basically your card set. I'd go with Cesaro winning the Rumble in a bit of a shocker with Rollins being eliminated illegally by Ambrose to keep those wheels spinning. Seth can get to Brock through other means.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote