View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 09:37 AM   #96
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My thought... first time I watched wrestling with my roommates one a gay guy and the other an uninterested girl. The both really enjoyed the show. I think I made a wrestling fan out of my male roommate and the girl said it was a lot better than they thought it would be. They were constantly wowed at the high spots and chain wrestling. And really into how attractive everyone is.

- Opening Tag was just as excellent as you'd expect. AEW tosses out 4 star matches like nothin.
- Battle Royal angle was fantastic. And made the match next week important.
- Santana Promo was incredible. I was very intrigued in the match after this and really pumped to see him do more.
- PAC's promo as well was incredible.
-Riho/Nyla, best AEW womens match yet. That was good stuff.
-MJF/Jungle Boy, so much better than I thought it would be I loved it.
-Dustin/Sammy, same as above. And a HELLUVA promo from Dustin on Jake. Loved it.
-Mox/Santana was probably the most boring match of the night but it started and finished strong. Cobb was great and I hope he stick around. That will be a really cool match next week.
-Absolutely love how they are building matches over a week in advance. It's so important to give us something to look forward to. So much good booking!

Probably my favorite Dynamite yet. I think on their first or second episode I said it was the best Wrestling Show on TV ever ... IDK if this weeks takes that title but man it was so good.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote